There is no doubt that Music improves your workout, and gives you a positive mindset. If you are running, music will help you go an extra mile, and if you are lifting, it will, for sure add those extra reps to your sets. It will be no mistake to say that a workout without music is like air without oxygen, which is also the reason as to why majority of gyms will be playing tracks that will help you get you going. Without further ado, let’s look at this playlist of some of the best workout tracks that should definitely be on your playlist!
10. LL Cool J – Mama Said Knock You Out
09. Salt-N-Pepa – Push It
08. House Of Pain – “Jump Around”
07. T.I. – Whatever You Like
06. Dre – Chevy Ridin’ High
05. Lloyd Banks – Till the End – G-Unit
04. Make War – Tedashii feat. Flame
03. MIMS – Cop It
02. Jay-Z & Kanye West – Ni**as In Paris (Explicit)
01. Roy Jones – Can’t be touched
Please share and enjoy this playlist with your workout buddy and friends!